Alfred: "In other words..."
Iggy: "Burn the lot of them."
Alfred: "...my ass was the last stronghold of Satan."
Alfred: "And that is why I have a smokin hot booty."
Alfred: //ALFRED NO
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
Definitely one of my favourite Americas, period. I adore the muse and the mun just plays him brilliantly and—
(Actually had to tone down the fangirliness of this)
…how do I—where do I even start—I love this character, I basically still think the mun is my senpai—
—and I’ma shut up before I run outta time—
#This is how Roy will always look when Riza scolds him #Roy that is not how you iron your clothes #Don’t touch that you’ll break it #No you can’t cook tonight we’re not buying another kitchen #Roy I swear on my guns if you touch my boob while we’re eating at the table again you’re not getting sex for a month
OMG MAYBE IM JUST REALLY LATE BUT LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE WERENT ANY REAL PICTURES OF HIMA
NOW THERE IS ONE
HIMAPAPA YOU ARE SO YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL
YOU ACTUALLY DO RESEMBLE YOUR SELF PORTRAIT IF YOU LOOK AT THE DETAILS
England being England, keeps forgetting he’s dealing with a child. Or keeps forgetting how to deal with a child, at any rate. He picks the other up carelessly and stares at him. “What the hell’s wrong with you?”
Peter flinches again, letting himself go limp as the other wrestles against him. Shutting his eyes and covering his face with his hands, he shakes his head and bites down hard on his lip. “Mister Kirkland, please let me go, I—please, sir—”
"…" England plops him down and scowls down at him. "Honestly, sometimes you really can be a pain…"
i have the best taste in clothes im just too poor and fat to prove it